• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Apple sticks - thank you Auntie Jen

drboo

Mama Doe
I thought I would post a few (abit dark :oops:) photos of my lot enjoying their Honeybunnies apple sticks:

Libby:

Sticks1.jpg

Sticks2.jpg

Jack and Chloe:

Sticks3.jpg

Sticks4.jpg

Sticks5.jpg

Even the piggys joined in and had loads of leaves from the sticks. These photos were taken when I gave them their bundle - by the following morning, only a few sticks remained :lol:. Thank you Jen (Fluffers) :wave:

Oh wow, they didn't mess about did they?!!

You're very welcome bunnies, really glad you enjoyed them :love:

I love repeat orders ;):D:D:lol:

Last edited:
I, too, want to say 'thanks' for the apple sticks. Only 2 left - my 2 buns love them! Do you have any more? :D

I, too, want to say 'thanks' for the apple sticks. Only 2 left - my 2 buns love them! Do you have any more? :D

You're very welcome, I'm very pleased to hear that & yes! I should take a new pic of the tree so you can what's still to come off :D If you would like more please pm with your details again (sorry can't save them as PM box full!).

Jen x

Back