• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

penny is at the vets.

pennypoos

Mama Doe
Penny has gone to the vets this morning to have a Dental check under GA.

I went out this morning to feed the bunnehs, and found penny hunched up and shivering :(. She had barely touched her pellets, her hay had not been eaten, and she had not had any water. I brought her in the house streight away and wrapped her up in a blanket, and the shivering stopped. I gave her a bit of carrot and she ate a little bit, usually she would scoff the whole lot.
I hope she is ok. I have to give the vets a call at 2pm to find out how she is.
I am quite worried about her. Its not like her to go off her food like that at all.

Oh not again. Poor little penny, she's not had a great time lately has she?

Lots of get better vibes.

Thank you both.
No Penny has never suffered with her teef`s before, and she is 5 years old. I hope she is ok. I have been very very lucky with penny. She has always been in good health up to now.

Penny is now home, and tucking into a big handfull of dried herbs. She had to have a her back teeth filed down a little bit. The vet nurse said that she had a few little saws on the inside of her cheek where her teeth had been rubbing. So hopefully now she will be feelin alot better, and start eating her pellets and hay.

That's good news. Its surprising how quickly those molar spurs can appear and make their mouth sore:cry:
Hope she's feeling better soon.

Sorry, I'm late on the uptake.:oops: Hope she makes a good recovery now her teeth have been treated. Sending her nomming vibes. :wave:

Penny is now home, and tucking into a big handfull of dried herbs. She had to have a her back teeth filed down a little bit. The vet nurse said that she had a few little saws on the inside of her cheek where her teeth had been rubbing. So hopefully now she will be feelin alot better, and start eating her pellets and hay.

Oh that's good! Bless her, hope Penny is now feeling much better and soon starts nomming her hay again. Give her a little noserub from me!:love:

Oh that's good! Bless her, hope Penny is now feeling much better and soon starts nomming her hay again. Give her a little noserub from me!:love:

penny said "fankoo faw de nooz wub Debster" :D
And thank you every one for your vibes and well wishes.:rabbit2:

Back