• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Victor Grumps Sunning on his Verandah

pudding777

Alpha Buck
Here he is my 'Mr Grumps' sunning his bod on his bunny house Verandah in the early morning sunshine

Looking very chunky in this photo. Taking in the rays
DSCF6294.jpg

A typical 'Grumpy Victor' face
DSCF6283.jpg

Just getting comfy
DSCF6303.jpg

Wheeee... there we go :D
DSCF6297.jpg

Isnt it just great watching contented Bunnies :wave:

Last edited:
Awwwwwww how did I miss these this morning???? :shock:

He looks soooooooooooooooo happy :D :D :D

Can't wait to show Mark these piccies later of Victor Grumps :love: :love: :love:

I have just shown Mark these piccies & he can't believe how wonderful he looks :love::love::love:

To think after the awful start in life that he had - he is now living a life of absolute bliss & luxory :love:

We do miss him being in our kitchen nipping our feet :oops: :lol:

Oh oh oh these pictures make me feel all warm inside! What a very contented bun! He's probably thinking "this is the life!". Sat in the sunshine outside his very own beautiful home <3 :love::love::love:

Oh oh oh these pictures make me feel all warm inside! What a very contented bun! He's probably thinking "this is the life!". Sat in the sunshine outside his very own beautiful home <3 :love::love::love:

I love seeing my animals happy too, makes such a difference to know you have a rescue animal that is happy in your care.
Victor does have a lovely wifey bun too our Daisy doo doo's, they adore each other but she had gone bouncing off foraging for food before Victor saw it and chases her off :D

I have just shown Mark these piccies & he can't believe how wonderful he looks :love::love::love:

To think after the awful start in life that he had - he is now living a life of absolute bliss & luxory :love:

We do miss him being in our kitchen nipping our feet :oops: :lol:

:shock: Oh so it was you who taught him how to nip feet :shock:
Norty Denise and Mark :no:
Victor is very good at it though ;)

Back