• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new bun! The one I rescued from my Aunty!

Well here she is!! :love:
DSCF6835.jpg

And with her husbun!!!! :love: I LOVE THIS PICTURE! I admit they shouldn't be on the bed but I wanted a nice background on the pic :lol:
DSCF6894.jpg

DSCF6893.jpg

DSCF6861.jpg

Jasper being held by my mum so he doesn't get on top of her! :roll: Hence why they are not yet permanently together! :p But he is neutered, all going well, they will be together after the new one's spay. :thumb:
DSCF6883.jpg

DSCF6885.jpg

Now as you may know this bunny came from my aunty who clearly didn't want her. :( She said she's a horrible little thing and she didn't understand why I wanted her.... :? Carried on from this thread: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=220700

SHE IS THE MOST LOVELY RABBIT EVER!!! :D She has shown no aggression what so ever, she just grunts a little if she gets frightened. She seems to trust me and was sat on my lap for ages and she loves being petted. Poor girl must have got none of that and didn't know how to be loved. :upset: When we got her out of the hutch, it hadn't been cleaned out for ages, it was full of wet sawdust, she'd eaten all the hay and it was full of her own fur! :shock: Yep she had had a phantom pregnancy. :( So she's going to get spayed as soon as I can book her in for. :thumb: Her nails were horrendously long, so my Mum has managed to cut them down a little, poor girl couldn't stant up properly, it must have hurt her to walk but when we cut them she was hopping around exploring. :love: I love her so much and can't understand why my auntie didn't like her. :(

So here she is in the new carrier, full of her fur so that she would feel a little more secure.
DSCF6823.jpg

DSCF6827.jpg

Now her claws before we cut them!
DSCF6865.jpg

And some more pics of the recovering girl! She must think it's great to be able to hop around and stretch her legs! :biggrin: Will get pics of her playing out in the run tomorrow. :happy:

DSCF6876.jpg

DSCF6868.jpg

DSCF6830.jpg

DSCF6832.jpg

Hope you like her! :D

Last edited:
Oh my, no wonder you had to get her - she is lovely.
They both just go so well together :)

aww bless her - they look like they are going to get on just fine!
Hope she has a nice settled night to get used to her surroundings - I bet she is so grateful to be out of there and to get some love and exercise...

I think she looks like a Honey or a Lucy x

Shes beautiful!! They look fabulous together!! Oh Im so pleased!!!
Something positive has come out of this dreadfully sad day!!!!!

Awww she is lovely, I have to say that fur in the carrier does not look like her fur at all though :? It looks like it's grey and from a lop rabbit.

She is lovely early signs for bonding look quite good too :)

She and Jasper are gorgeous. She looks very happy. She is a lucky bun to have found you and Jasper. What about naming her Lucky Charms.

oooh she is so beautiful...bless her she is quite small! Jasper & her suit each other perfectly....she must feel like she has certainly landed on her feet! Shame - her conditions sounded horrible & all that fur!:shock: Doesnt even look like her colouring? So happy you have her now....dont let her go back there!:)

Jasper & Jackpot (but isnt very pretty or girly...just thought it ryhmed & was Lucky!:roll::lol:)

:love: My niece's second name is "Kahia"...it means "Rare beauty" in one of the native american tribes...:love:

She is such a lucky bunny! If I had a rabbit like that, I wouldn't give it away. I feel so bad that I don't have mine yet. The breeder is trying to get back to me. But soon, she'll have a forever home. :D

She's lovely. So glad it has all worked out.
She & Jasper look like they were meant to be together :love:

Im so glad you have her. She is beautiful bunny and so happy with ther new friend. :love::love:

Quote SHE IS THE MOST LOVELY RABBIT EVER!!! :D She has shown no aggression what so ever, she just grunts a little if she gets frightened. She seems to trust me and was sat on my lap for ages and she loves being petted. Poor girl must have got none of that and didn't know how to be loved. :upset: When we got her out of the hutch, it hadn't been cleaned out for ages, it was full of wet sawdust, she'd eaten all the hay and it was full of her own fur! :shock: Yep she had had a phantom pregnancy. :( So she's going to get spayed as soon as I can book her in for. :thumb: Her nails were horrendously long, so my Mum has managed to cut them down a little, poor girl couldn't stant up properly, it must have hurt her to walk but when we cut them she was hopping around exploring. :love: I love her so much and can't understand why my auntie didn't like her. :(

Animals can sense kind-hearted people (I'm not saying that your Aunty is a bad person!!) but if she didn't like her, then new bun will instantly pick up on that. She's gorgeous though, well done and lucky you :D

She's definately landed on her feet with you! Really looking forward to seeing more pictures of this lovely wee lady in her new home.:D

She looks exactly like my first bunny, Fluffy.

She's absolutely stunning. I don't understand why your auntie didn't try and rehome her before :(

You've done so well rescuing her, she looks like she'll bond well with your other bun - they look made for each other!:wave:

Back