• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Action Rabbits - pic overload

Bring back the nice weather, so the buns can have fun again......

IMG_0697.jpg

IMG_0695.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0693.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0706.jpg

Yay, lol they look like they're having great fun and, as for your signature, that so put a smile on my face (like Sheila's wheels, bunny style!)

Yay, lol they look like they're having great fun and, as for your signature, that so put a smile on my face (like Sheila's wheels, bunny style!)

Yes they love the garden so much! A bit too wet for them at the moment though:cry::cry:

I believe I had my signature done before Sheilas wheels. My previous signatures were just the 2 boys as I didn;t have Honey. The first one was Eric and Ernie on a Harley Davidson and the second was a xmas one of them on a Skidoo!:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::love:

They great! Love the side shot flinging the legs out! wahooooo! and the one thats half cut off! sooo funny!

Looks just like my neighbours bunny - namely "Mr Bunny"....i thought for a sec he had gone on an adveture & had a photo shoot over at yours!:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::love:

They great! Love the side shot flinging the legs out! wahooooo! and the one thats half cut off! sooo funny!

Looks just like my neighbours bunny - namely "Mr Bunny"....i thought for a sec he had gone on an adveture & had a photo shoot over at yours!:lol::lol::lol:

Well Mr Bunny could come and visit any time!:D:D
I was using my new camera and missed the top half of Honeys body as I didn't know how to position the camera to get her all in. A bit more practice and I got her a treat:lol::lol:

They're brilliant pictures :love:, if only people who think it's ok to keep a bun shut in a little cage/hutch all day could see them.

is it a non-digital camera? I only ask cos in the delay between pressing the button and it actually taking the picture they've always moved and i've never managed to get any mid-air shots like that, they really look like they're having fun :D:love:

They're brilliant pictures :love:, if only people who think it's ok to keep a bun shut in a little cage/hutch all day could see them.

is it a non-digital camera? I only ask cos in the delay between pressing the button and it actually taking the picture they've always moved and i've never managed to get any mid-air shots like that, they really look like they're having fun :D:love:

Thank YOu.
No it's a new Digital SLR. I just zoomed in too far to get her all in.(she's a big girl) I now allow enough room in the shot to get her all in.:D

I agree about people seeing fre-ranging buns. I try to educate my friends about bunnies, but none of them having any at all, really aren't interested. But I bore them with the details anyway:lol::lol::lol:

Well Mr Bunny could come and visit any time!:D:D
I was using my new camera and missed the top half of Honeys body as I didn't know how to position the camera to get her all in. A bit more practice and I got her a treat:lol::lol:

:D Im sure my neighbours wouldnt mind!:lol:

Was just thinking we should get some best action pics of buns & blow them up & send them to P@H & ask them to put them up in their stores! "Bunnies at their best" can be our motto!;)

Fab pics! I leave the run door open even in the rain and they still come out for a run about. Even if the run is shut, they sit at the uncovered end when its raining :roll: I was worried at first but hubby said "they've got fur coats on and would'nt come out if they didn't want to get wet":lol:!

Back