• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Caught binkying

Loxxy

Alpha Buck
Wow what a relief it was to get Loxxy outside in the garden after work today. Yesterday it poured pretty much all day, and she just sat on the window-sill in the conservatory all day watching the rain :(, then today I've been at work, but we let her out as soon as we got home. She had a great time :)

Little video (nothing happens after the binkying ;) )

:D TY. The pigeon is great :) She lives in next door's tree with her fluffy baby, and they come down to us for their brekkie, lunch and tea. If there's nothing out, the mummy (assuming the mummy pigeon stays with the baby as opposed to the daddy?), comes up to the back door looking for food - has even been known to go into the garage after Loxxy's food/water. My son tries to feed her and she probably gets to within about 1ft of him :)

Quite possibly :lol: Typically, today, its raining again - when is this grotty weather gonna go away :cry:

Tell me about it :(

Biscuit's a house bunny any way, but i want him to have some more outside time for fresh air and light to make his coat even shinier, but our very small garden is just a big soggy mess right now. Even if it does stop raining, i can't let him out, as the ground is just too soggy - it'll take about 10 days to dry out i reckon :(

I think he liked it out there after his first trip, he keeps sitting at the back door, looking out and then scratching at the glass, almost like he wants to get out there :(

That said, he did snooze on my feet for over an hour last night so he can't be too unhappy. Had a massive running/binkying session around the living room, then did a huge bunny flop onto my feet :love:

I really feel quite guilty. Scotland has had a much better summer this year. I would happily send some sunshine down to you, but not sure if Spenser would be so unselfish....;)

...he keeps sitting at the back door, looking out and then scratching at the glass, almost like he wants to get out there :(

You know bunnies never ever forget!? And once you give them a taste of something really good, they will blink their little eyes at you, willing you to let them do it again, knowing that eventually you will give in (when its dry of course!!). Biscuit knows the way to daddy's heart :bunny:

I really feel quite guilty. Scotland has had a much better summer this year. I would happily send some sunshine down to you, but not sure if Spenser would be so unselfish....;)

Pleeease we want some sunshine!! I just said this morning, how nice it would be to simply go along to the travel agents and book a week's sunshine somewhere just to remember what its like and feel some warmth and brightness again - not much to ask for is it!?

Today my boys are with Grandad as I am at work, and that means they have to go walk his dogs with him (7 golden retrievers, and 1 stayed at home). My eldest got so distraught and angry with me about having to go on a "3 mile walk in the rain" that he is now not going to get his Toy Story stickers today. He is threatening to now ring the police and ChildLine because I'm so horrible - I blame the rain!!! :lol:

Goodness ... I have just had to rig up a sunshade so that Spenser can take his morning doze in comfort. He mainly sleeps until late afternoon so could easily spare the sunshine. It's not even any good for getting my washing dry because I've a broken an arm and haven't worked out a way to put things on the line one-handed!:roll::roll:

Aww :cry: hope your arm gets better soon - bet there's a lot you struggle to do with only one arm! My machine broke on Tuesday - had about 3 loads of washing to get done too as it had built up what with the rain - Tuesday was half sunny so was most disappointed when it broke!!

Back