• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any spare vibes for Libby please? jaw abscess u/d p124 Now Teddy has one!!

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
I can't believe this :cry:

I noticed that Libby wasn't her usual self this morning at pellet time - she is normally leading the way to the food bowl!

When I picked her up to check her she has a big lump that has come up towards the back of her jaw :cry: We've been to the vets tonight & they are certain it's an abscess :cry:

She's going in tomorrow for it removing & to see the extent of it. I'm just hoping it's one that is easily treatable like Noah's was & doesn't come back. She's such an absolute sweetheart & really has to be well again for her little friends Tiny Tim, Minnie & Teddy.

Here's a pic of me earlier trying to tempt her with her veggies - she did eat some but not as many as she normally would :( But only after she'd thrown the veg bowl at me! :shock:

Any vibes you can spare for our pretty little Libby would be very much appreciated.

DSCF5127.jpg

Last edited:
Sending vibes for Libby xx

As you know, my abscess bun Vernon has arrived here with two jaw abscesses over a year ago, and is still happy and fighting fit...so don't get too disheartened

Sending vibes for Libby xx

As you know, my abscess bun Vernon has arrived here with two jaw abscesses over a year ago, and is still happy and fighting fit...so don't get too disheartened

Thanks guys, we really appreciate your vibes :)

I'm trying not to Amy - I'll just feel happier when Libby's had her op & we know what we're dealing with.

What with Nala, Noah & now Libby - I'm flippin fed up of abscesses these last few months :?

Good luck at the vets tomorrow, Libby xxx

Tinkerbell had a very large abscess in her jaw, it came up very quickly. She had it operated on and the vast majority of it was removed successfully.

Harley sez:

Don't bees fwightened if you looks like me...after da nasty operwation, I wecovered just fwine :D

100_0248.jpg

:wave:

Thanks guys :)

Good luck at the vets tomorrow, Libby xxx

Tinkerbell had a very large abscess in her jaw, it came up very quickly. She had it operated on and the vast majority of it was removed successfully.

Thanks Lily - I remember you saying when Noah had his removed & I read Tinkerbell's thread :)

Fingers crossed Libby is the same. At least with Libby I know I can easily handle her - she's such a sweetie & will let me treat her however I need to :)

Harley sez:

Don't bees fwightened if you looks like me...after da nasty operwation, I wecovered just fwine :D

100_0248.jpg

:wave:

Awwww thanks Gem - that has made me & no doubt Libby feel better :) :love:

Harley looks just like one of Libby's friends Teddy :love:

Oh crikey, sending millions of vibes for Libby, I will be saying a few extra for her tomorrow and I am sending you calming hugs, I really hope that everything goes OK, please let us know how you get on

Thinking and you and Mark and sending Libby all the vibes we can muster

Aww poor Libby. :(
Everything crossed & every good wish for Libby tomorrow.
Please give Libby a very gentle nose rub from us.

Thank you everyone - vibes & nose rubs passed onto our pretty little girl :love:

I'll let you know what happens tomorrow xxx

Back