• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hal

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
My handsome Orange Rex :love:

007-12.jpg

009-13.jpg

010-8.jpg

011-13.jpg

012-8.jpg

Oh my ... he is handsome indeed. :love::love: I was wondering which one was which in the Hal and Jo pic the other night. Now I know! :wave:

Aww, I'm so glad you've put photos of the gorgeous Hal on here! I love these threads of your bunnies Jane, they're all so gorgeous, individual, loved and well cared for xxxxxxxx

That's AWFUL! Poor boy. What age is he? So glad he's found his way to you. :wave:

He's about 6 now.

I bought him from a Breeder (before I knew better). Worse still the 'transaction' took place on the slip road to a motorway. The breeder had Hal in a box in the boot of his car :shock: :evil: He opened the box and literally hauled this terrified Bunny out by his ears :evil: :cry:

When I got Hal home he was found to have a severe respiratory tract infection and he was in GI stasis :cry:

He's about 6 now.

I bought him from a Breeder (before I knew better). Worse still the 'transaction' took place on the slip road to a motorway. The breeder had Hal in a box in the boot of his car :shock: :evil: He opened the box and literally hauled this terrified Bunny out by his ears :evil: :cry:

When I got Hal home he was found to have a severe respiratory tract infection and he was in GI stasis :cry:

That's even worse than I was imagining! :evil: I wondered if he had perhaps been getting the 'toy' treatment by young children. No wonder the poor lad was in a bad way and is still a bit nervy, bless him. He certainly takes a lovely photo though. :love::wave:

He is gorgeous :love: (from a fellow rex fan). You can tell he's nervous though - he has such a worried face, bless him.

Back