• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We're posing again!!!!!

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Blackberry: Hello! Mummy took some more pictures of us today. We like the camera! This is me posing.

bunniesshowingoffaugust2010080.jpg

Blackberry: And me posing again.
bunniesshowingoffaugust2010088.jpg

Blackberry: And me again!!!
bunniesshowingoffaugust2010078.jpg

Dandelion: I can pose too!
bunniesshowingoffaugust2010067.jpg

Buttercup: I can't be bothered to pose. I leave that to my sons.
bunniesshowingoffaugust2010041.jpg

Blackberry: I love the camera - I'd like to eat it!
bunniesshowingoffaugust2010079.jpg

Clover: Don't forget me!
bunniesshowingoffaugust2010027.jpg

bunniesshowingoffaugust2010016.jpg

Buttercup: Go away, I want to eat my bean leaf....
bunniesshowingoffaugust2010083.jpg

Blackberry: Buttercup, will you just smile for the camera please....
bunniesshowingoffaugust2010014.jpg

Blackberry: Just copy me.
bunniesshowingoffaugust2010106.jpg

Dandelion: Or me!
bunniesshowingoffaugust2010073.jpg

Buttercup: Posers :roll:
bunniesshowingoffaugust2010022.jpg

I've jus spent an hour helping a new pupil to write an essay on a story I'd never heard of :roll::roll::roll:... a dose of Blackberry & Co has restored my spirits wonderfully.:D Thanks guys (and Mummy). :wave: Oh, and by the way, Buttercup does realise he is at his absolute cutest when he is having a touch of the grumps??? ;):love:

Aw, I think Buttercup is actually a male Diva and won't pose for anything less than 10 bean leaves and a whole tub of grass to himself :D
I love pics of your 4 :love:

Lovely wee bunnies, they look like they're fantastic wee characters and I love the last photo of Dandilion.:lol:

Lovely wee bunnies, they look like they're fantastic wee characters and I love the last photo of Dandilion.:lol:

:lol: Unfortunately it shows that his nails now need clipping - I have to summon up the courage to have a go at that, cos it's the first time they've grown long enough to need clipping :shock:

:lol: Unfortunately it shows that his nails now need clipping - I have to summon up the courage to have a go at that, cos it's the first time they've grown long enough to need clipping :shock:

Awww they do like the camera don't they ! I'm sure there is an association with treats involved :lol: I thought Jingles needed clipping when I took him in for his Myxi vac but, the vet said no she could see the quick and said they are supposed to be bit longer in that breed, he wears them down digging his moat now anyway :roll::lol:

Back