• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny as a present

katiebob

Warren Scout
I was talking to one my mates at work today and she said that her sisters boyfriend rang her sister the other day and said "what do you prefer black or grey"...

then when she got home there was a rabbit in a cage in the front garden... :roll:

this girl is out all the time getting drunk and high and doesn't even have the money to look after herself - let alone a rabbit.

girl at work said her other sister was coming round to see if she could take it and give it a home but they have two young children who would terrorise it.

I suggested taking it to a rescue - I cant take it :-( Im going to try and impart some knowledge about hay, veg and stuff tomorrow but I dont know what to do...

short of saying that i'd take it and then taking it to a rescue myself... :cry:

I dont know what sort of cage it is... poor little mite!

I know not all children terrorise them my nephew is great with mine and he's 2 but these kids are awful...

:( spoke to mate at work and let her know that id happily take it so the offer is out there... *fingers crossed*

the girls mum has given her until monday to show she can look after it and her brother is very pet savvy so he has got her all the stuff (but they dont live together so he cant keep an eye on it).

girl at work is going to give me a call if anything changes over the weekend...

Back