• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone elses bunnys...

look at them like "please dont leave me here" when they stay at the vets. :(

Marley also jumps onto my chest and clings on for dear life, Dolly tried to do it today too :love:

At least im loved! :love: ... but im ever so cruel for taking them to the smelly vets! :lol:

If only they knew we were helping them...although i dont think that they would see it like that if they knew they were going be be spayed/neutered!! :lol:

look at them like "please dont leave me here" when they stay at the vets. :(

Marley also jumps onto my chest and clings on for dear life, Dolly tried to do it today too :love:

At least im loved! :love: ... but im ever so cruel for taking them to the smelly vets! :lol:

If only they knew we were helping them...although i dont think that they would see it like that if they knew they were going be be spayed/neutered!! :lol:

Yes two of mine have literally clambered up my front to try and get away from the vets, very sweet but you do feel mean for taking them there in the first place anyway dont you!

Yes two of mine have literally clambered up my front to try and get away from the vets, very sweet but you do feel mean for taking them there in the first place anyway dont you!

Oh god yes!! Dollys a real fiesty bunny, shes your friend when she wants something, but she'll roar like a lion at you when she doesnt want to know! :lol: I dropped her off for her spey this morning and the way she looked at me was like you evil :censored: :lol: Shes so dianty though, i love her to bits, shes like a baby. I hope her being spayed doesnt totally get rid of all her little quirks, id like to think some of them are her and not her hormones.

My previous bunnies have gone mental at the vets and hated it, but Buzzby is daft adn cuddly and seems to actually love seeing the vet, its like a fun trip out for him! He has only ever gone for an initial check, jabs and neuter, but he loves it.

Rascal climbed up my chest trying to get away from the nasty vet ......... Dizzi jumped on my shoulder and ended up halfway down my back with me leaning over the table in case she jumped, going - 'erm, some help would be good here please'! :lol:

Mine regularly take flying leaps from vet table to shoulder. Mischa at our last vet's trips did it THREE times and the third time he almost went over my Dad's shoulder!

:lol::lol:

Glad to know its not just mine then!...although i did feel kinda special too :love::love:

Dollys just got home, shes not a happy bunny :( i didnt realise it would affect me, Marley was so straight forward

:lol::lol:

Glad to know its not just mine then!...although i did feel kinda special too :love::love:

Dollys just got home, shes not a happy bunny :( i didnt realise it would affect me, Marley was so straight forward

I hope Dolly is ok....
Im dreading leaving my girls...I think I will cry...:oops:

Bubbles always does it too. :love:

It's sweet in one way but it makes me feel mean to know that she only wants to be near me as I'm slightly less scary than the vet. :lol::lol::lol:

I hope Dolly is ok....
Im dreading leaving my girls...I think I will cry...:oops:

Dollys fine now, shes back outside with Marley again. Shes obviously not sore if she can leap on top of the hutch and onto the hall table and off the other side. Its a 3ft drop and the table is varnished and polished so she just skidded accross! :roll:

We had to go back to the vets yesterday for a check up, she leapt onto my chest and i got "the look" again! :lol: little madam!

Back