• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm going to rescue my Auntie's rabbit!

As some of you may know I have lost two friends for Jasper. :cry: But today I have found him the wife he deserves! :D I posted a while back about how my auntie Bev (my mum's cousin) had 2 rabbits that she didn't care for, well her favourite passed away so she only had the one she hated left. :( She is a 4 year old black and white dutch. :) The poor thing is stuck in a hutch that she can't even stand up fully in. Her whole life is sitting in a hutch and getting fed. :? No exercise, toys or anything! :cry: My auntie doesn't like her cos she bites, I don't blame the poor bun with no name because she gets NO ATTENTION!

Well I was talking to my auntie Gill who works with Bev and she knew I was really upset about not having a friend for Jasper so she said she'd email Bev and see if I could have one of hers pretending she didn't know she only had 1 left anyway! :lol: She just rung me up and told me that Bev has said I can have her bunny! Apparently Bev has been tying to kill her off! :censored:

I'm so happy that I can rescue this bunny and let her play outside for the first time in years! :love: I hope she will bond with Jasper. :D

Yay for you and Jasper.

Well done for rescuing the little dutchie!

Obligatory pictures when you get them...obviously :)

This is a very upsetting story, how some people can be so horrible to innocent creatures that depend on them will forever be beyond me... :(

So glad that you are able to give this neglected bun a second chance in a loving home, I bet she will thrive in her new environment and with some loving care!!!! Good luck with bringing her home and bonding her with Jasper :D

Awe that's great news when do you think you will be able to get her how exciting! Do you know if shes been spayed or not? apart from the awful life she has lead that may account for some of the aggression!

Awe that's great news when do you think you will be able to get her how exciting! Do you know if shes been spayed or not? apart from the awful life she has lead that may account for some of the aggression!

No she hasn't been spayed, will deffo get her done if she is healthy enough for it. When my auntie first told me she was horrible, I said why don't you get her spayed? She said "I'm not wasting my money on THAT!" :?

She's great with her dogs but has lost her love for rabbits. :cry:

Back