• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Black (mini lop) bunnies with grey paws

When i got mylo, i thought he was an odd colouring, but when i have actually taken notice of other rabbits there seems to be loads with similar colouring!

So, I was wondering how many people have one this colour??? :wave:

When I first got Dudley I thought it was strange that the undersides of his paws were grey but I think it's the same for most black bunnies!

This is the Dudster on a box with his big furry feetsies :love:

2de21434.jpg

Biscuit is a choccy digestive (cadbury) colour but the undersides of his paws are *exactly* the same greyish colour :)

Yes I have no idea why they're like that, because it's not the same with other black furries?!

Its odd, ive noticed quite a few people who post on here have rabbits this colour too, how odd!!!

managed to find the pic of mylo's feet:

Oh and noone can touch or kiss these feet, he has very tickly feet!!!!

My Lauren is the same, black with grey paws. I was looking at her last night and she seems to have a dark brown patch on the top of her head!

I just wanna kiss those feet!!!!!!

:lol::lol: We think alike!! I did and what a numpty I am, he moved so quick and with a flick of those gorgeous furry feetsies I could have got a broken nose :lol::lol: Lesson learnt, no sneaking up behind the Dudster!!

:lol::lol: We think alike!! I did and what a numpty I am, he moved so quick and with a flick of those gorgeous furry feetsies I could have got a broken nose :lol::lol: Lesson learnt, no sneaking up behind the Dudster!!

hahaha, i once tried to touch mylo's feet to see his nails and he got up and jumped round and give me the most evil look!

When i got mylo, i thought he was an odd colouring, but when i have actually taken notice of other rabbits there seems to be loads with similar colouring!

So, I was wondering how many people have one this colour??? :wave:

both my bunnies are like that. but they are nethies not mini lops.

Back