• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Walsall RSPCA - Gorgeous male bunny urgently needs a home

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Hiya RU,

My name is Harry. I came to live here at Walsall RSPCA a whole year ago now. Ive been watching all the other bunnies come and go, and im still stuck here :( Im very sad and lonely and desperately need a wifey bunneh. Im very well behaved, enjoy having a fuss and love cuddles. Im really easy to handle. Everyone says how handsome i am, but i never seem to get an offer of a forever home... i dont even know what a forever home is :( Please can you give me a chance? I promise i will make you happy :) If you can offer me a forever home, please call the hoomins on 0845 272 3570 or message Becky86on here

Fankoos x

Buns18.jpg

Buns16.jpg

Last edited:
Awwww :bunny: I hope he finds a new home soon, how could anybody walk by him and not fall in love?

:love::love::love: If only I could have another!!

I also don't understand, how has he not found his forever home? He's absolutely gorgeous!!!

He is around 2 years old, we have no idea why no-one wants him, he is such a sweet bunny, everyone that meets him falls in love with him.

He's a real stunner!!

I just wish we could win the lotto I'd give lots of rabbits a forever home!!

Hope he finds somewhere soon. x

Do you think he'd bond ok with Paddy and Peaches?

I'll be looking for a boy bun to make a 3some soon, but after the 4some fell apart I was told that it would be best to take them "dating" and try them with various buns at a rescue instead of me picking one :?

Harry is stunning - pleeease someone give him a home - he deserves it :love:

I think he would look great with Paddy and Peaches ;)

This lucky lad is reserved pending bonding ;) Lets hope the bonding works as its a fantastic home hes been offered! x

This lucky lad is reserved pending bonding ;) Lets hope the bonding works as its a fantastic home hes been offered! x

Ohhh WOW - Sarah - have you??????? :D:D:D:D:D
He is soooo gorgeous - what a gorgeous bunny trio they would make - sorry getting really excited now - eee eee eeek :D

Back