• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally- Pippin the pony.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
They have their rugs on because it has been cold and wet for the last couple of days, but hopefully you can see he looks a lot happier.

034-1.jpg

037.jpg

038.jpg

042.jpg

Pippin is welshie type and his girlfriend is Pixie a shetland.

For those who don't know Pippin's story he arrived here 2 years ago in a terrible state.
DSC00137.jpg

DSC00133.jpg

You've done a wonderful job, everytime i see that pic with his feet it makes me want to cry, thankgod you have him now. :love:

He is absolutely beautiful, what a wonderful ending for him he looks totally different!
i am so jealous. :love: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wonderful pictures. You have done a good job to bring him on, well done. Lovely ponies :D:love:

He's stunning! beautifully marked. I dont know how anyone could have let a horse get in that state, bet he thinks he's in heaven now with you looking after him and his poor little tootsies.

What a transformation!!!! :love: i have an incredibly HUGEEEE soft spot for coloureds :love: i cant believe his feet :censored::censored::censored::censored: I was at the sales last month and most of them had feet like that some were even worse and Pippins were bad!! hes so lucky to have found you :love: you have done a wonderful job :love: xxx

I just can't get over how fantastic and happy he is looking!
He is such a handsome horse with an extremely expressive face, just stunning! :love:

Back