• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Silly question....different smells!

Livi

Alpha Buck
Right bit of background info for you :)

Got Pip at 10/12 weeks, litter trained to a T now, shes perfect :love: hutch always lovely & clean, with no smells....well except her wee was quite strong smelling when it seeped onto the wood (prior to my fab new hooded litter tray)....

Anyway, got new adoptee Rusty....noticed he has a much more different sort of smell to Pip, I wouldnt say its a bad smell as such (not overly nice tho!) but he certainly has quite an overpowering smell....:( He was castrated a good 4 weeks ago, as I did think it was hormonal urine....I will go out again in a bit & try to figure if he smells of anything in particular....

Anyway my question is, is it normal that he has quite a strong smell? Could it be linked to his diet?

I dont mind accepting if he just is a smelly bunny :lol: and I do expect a degree of smell as they are animals....however I am just worried it could be linked to health probs or diet issues? His poos seem fine....

Anyone?!

Back