• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Confession..

No I thought you were from the hints in the pics this morning. At least we can get some pics of the gorgeous little chap now. It was meant to be :D

He's been moved from the kitchen extension into the kitchen and has taken up residence in Milly's old spot!:D It was just meant to be, and I don't think Rog would have let him go anyway:lol:

I KNEW he would :lol: Thats brilliant news. Did you feel bad when you had to tell the little boy he wasnt coming back? You have 6 like me now :D

I think he'll be fine as they have bunnies of their own and Gill is taking on another 2 fosters this week, so that's exciting for the kids too.

Awwww thats good and it might have been harder parting him and Rog - I definately get to come and meet him now :D

I still have your sheet by the way

Here he is in his new residence. We've renamed him ALFIE. I'd wanted to call him Dougal, but Rog said he dreamt about him last week and his name was Alfie, so Alfie it is!!
DSC00168-1.jpg

I hoped and hoped and really thought you would. Am so made up for you. He needed you, you needed him... Well Rog especially. Have a tear in my eye... :love::love::love::love:

Thanks everyone! He's a real sweetheart. I think I can sense an Adoption Party at the Thai looming.......any takers?

Here he is in his new residence. We've renamed him ALFIE. I'd wanted to call him Dougal, but Rog said he dreamt about him last week and his name was Alfie, so Alfie it is!!
DSC00168-1.jpg

Awwwwww just look at his little face!!!! :love::love::love:

God I want to smother him in kisses :oops: :love:

Isn't it odd that although his eyes don't show up from this angle, he still looks as though he has a sight problem? We are having to always be aware of where he is because as he can't see or hear us approaching he's unable to move out of the way of our feet..

I'm up for that. Any day after the 4th of Sept is good for me... well obviously work allowing. :) Can't wait. What are his issues again, Hilda? I knew he was special but couldn't remember why he needed special hooman care.

Back