• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do bunnys watch t.v

Clo enjoys coming in occasionally,sitting on a comfy lap and facing the telly....it always looks like he's watching :lol:

yes! well bisc and matt do anyway! :lol: they lie with dan on the floor infront of the telly, and if there is music on that they like they put their ears forward! :love:

but... bisc hates footie, and matt hates snooker! :shock: must be all the movement. and i remember bisc was scared and thumped every week at x factor! :shock:

awww bless they sound really sweet,mine is still getting used to me and the same with me getting used to her so she wont lay on me just yet and watch t.v:)

yes! well bisc and matt do anyway! :lol: they lie with dan on the floor infront of the telly, and if there is music on that they like they put their ears forward! :love:

but... bisc hates footie, and matt hates snooker! :shock: must be all the movement. and i remember bisc was scared and thumped every week at x factor! :shock:

A bunny with sense :lol::lol::lol:

awww bless they sound really sweet,mine is still getting used to me and the same with me getting used to her so she wont lay on me just yet and watch t.v:)

i've got some pics of them with dan but i can't send them from my mobile for some reason. :( but it's so sweet. although, matts obsessed with dans feet and scratches all the hay off his socks!! :lol:

When my two have been in the house, Smokey has not really been terribly bothered by the TV. Inky, on the other hand, loves it, particularly John Barrowman:lol:!

Back