• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Georgous Trio Need a Home

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
These three lovelies (Tally, Ellis and Hadley) were dumped on a rescue doorstep about a year ago and so far have had no interest at all. They are mum and sons so must be rehomed together.

They are lovely rabbits, largish in size and probably Frenchies/French X. If anybody in our rehoming area is looking for a ready made family of gorgeous bunnies, then please get in touch.

The accommodation will have to be a large (and I mean large) hutch or shed/wendy house with an attached run for all weather access.

TallyEllisandHadley001-1.jpg

OnslowandChums005.jpg

OnslowandChums009.jpg

OnslowandChums003.jpg

OnslowandChums008.jpg

Last edited:
They are absolutly gorgoeus... I guess their size is making them more difficult to rehome...

My fingers are firmly crossed for them.

Hannah :)

They are absolutly gorgoeus... I guess their size is making them more difficult to rehome...

My fingers are firmly crossed for them.

Hannah :)

In actual fact I think it's more that they are a trio, although it is certainly proving harder to rehome bigger buns. We've had no real interest in the trio at all, but quite a bit in Onslow, just that the housing offered ranged for a 5ft hutch to a 6fter with no run. Just not big enough for such energetic rabbits. They are all in 8ft hutches at their rescue homes with a 2ft head height and even these hutches are just not big enough for these lovely beasts.

Still, I do believe that the right home is out there and so they are better off in rescue until the right person comes along, someone that realises what sort of commitment bigger buns are and can offer the right sized accommodation.

Back