• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes and a picture :)

Lynn's Bunny

Mama Doe
Please send good vibes for Billie Gene who is getting neutered today. He's my big boy of 4 years old and I'm so nervous!

here is a recent picture of him.

Verytired.jpg

thank you :)
Lynn

Healing vibes for Billie Gene. Hope he's hopping around as normal soon. I know I will be very nervous too when Basil is neutered.

Thanks so much. I"m really worried and nervous. Poor Bub. The Vet commented on his large size too. lol.

I'll update when I know how his surgery went.

Yay!!! Billie's surgery was successful and he came through well. I get to pick him up at 3pm. Now i'm just praying he'll recover quickly and well.

I'm excited to bring him home.

Lynn

Thank so much... awe... I think he's a handsome boy too. :)

He's soooo groggy, poor thing. I gave him some banana, normally his favorite and he turned his back on me. I've just been sitting with him for the last 2 1/2 hours petting his head and watching him sleep. I think I was starting to annoy him abit and he wanted time to himself. So I've left and I'll check on him in a few minutes.

Back