• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Bunnies-not good news for one baby

x-vic-x

Mama Doe
We have had some bunnies dropped off this morning from a large rescue, all I can say is they were abandoned.

They are in a sorry state, and are severly underweight and covered in urine stains.

The first is a tri colour, she did have 3 babies however is killed them all before they arrived here.

WalesBunnies026.jpg

WalesBunnies009.jpg

The second bunny is extremely thin,you can feel all her bones, she arrived with 2 babies, we are unsure if both the babies are her's but she is looking after them both, so it's no worry if they aren't.

WalesBunnies002.jpg

WalesBunnies007.jpg

WalesBunnies011.jpg

WalesBunnies023.jpg

WalesBunnies021.jpg

WalesBunnies019.jpg

Can we have lots of vibes that neither of these moms are pregnant again.

Last edited:
We have had some bunnies dropped of this morning from a large rescue, all I can say is they were abandoned.

They are in a sorry state, and are severly underweight and covered in urine stains.

The first is a tri colour, she did have 3 babies however is killed them all before they arrived here.

WalesBunnies026.jpg

WalesBunnies025.jpg

The second bunny is extremely thin,you can feel all her bones, she arrived with 2 babies, we are unsure if both the babies are her's but she is looking after them both, so it's no worry if they aren't.

WalesBunnies002.jpg

WalesBunnies007.jpg

WalesBunnies011.jpg

WalesBunnies023.jpg

WalesBunnies021.jpg

WalesBunnies019.jpg

WalesBunnies024.jpg

Can we have lots of vibes that neither of these moms are pregnant again.

Awwww I bet they are thinking thankgod we are with someone nice who knows what they are doing, especially mum with her kits who are beautiful, actually they are all stunning, something tells me they are going to be snapped up, I hope the mum can stay with one baby or both kits can be homed together - they are just beautiful, looking forward to seeing them get healthy and well, fingers crossed they aren't pregnant, they really will be eating a lot won't they! Thankfully they are safe though now poor things.:love:

They do look awfully skinny, poor mites. :( I'm so glad they're in a safe place now. :)

oh - so glad they are safe now....:( poor little things....

Vibes the mums arent pregnant again - they look awefully thin....:cry:

they must feel so much better they have nice conditions to be in now...:love:
so pretty too...bless them:love:

Oh my goodness, they are all so gorgeous and so lucky to have come across you. Good luck with them.:wave:

what are people thinking when they abandon animals :censored: - these are lovely buns - so glad you've got them for now :love:

Back