• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Stevie Wonder

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Some of you will remember the tiny stray we took in a while back..well he is doing fine:D

Still a tiny thing though

Here he is:love:

" Looks I iz still smalls enuff to fits in me dish.."

steviewonder.jpg

" I am ere tryin to gets in to prewve it"

steviewonder-1.jpg

" an ere iz I abowt too doos da binkees..az Arentee Jill az just given me sums new ay ..its iz blurred cos she iz no gud wiv da camra:roll: " ( he always binkies for new hay:love:)

steviebinky.jpg

If I hand delivery Plum and Jovies parcel how big a handbag will I need to fit all your gorgeous bunnies in? He's :love:

Bless him! :love::love: He was the little fellow a kind lady found wandering in her garden? Good to see he is thriving, though still a very little fellow. :wave:

Awww how very cute! And how lovely that he binkies with his fresh hay :lol: Hopefully that means he likes it a lot and that should really help him to have good teeth for his new owner :)

*hatches plan to take Stevie sized handbag to Jills and steal him before anyone else gets a look in*
:lol:

Back