• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need ideas for run attached to hutch

Bluebell's Mum

Warren Scout
Am looking for ideas for the best way to add a run to Bluebell's existing hutch which is kept indoors in the garage. She has a large spearate out doors run but I'm really looking for some ideas to extend her hutch for the winter months. I was wondering about a metal folding run but I have emailed some suppliers and the panels all seem to be attached together. Does anybody have one in which the panels separate? Also, wondered about using the mesh cubes? Anybody got any good ideas?

the trixie 6&8 panel runs are separate panels held together with pins so you can use as many or as few as you want.

Thank you BattleKat, those are what I was looking at. We have quite a lot of stuff in the garage and i would be a bit worried she would chew or ingest something she shouldn't. They are out of stock at Zooplus so need to try and source one elsewhere!

Thank you BattleKat, those are what I was looking at. We have quite a lot of stuff in the garage and i would be a bit worried she would chew or ingest something she shouldn't. They are out of stock at Zooplus so need to try and source one elsewhere!

Amazon :)

Look at the thread you were reading with me in it a moment ago :) Theres a couple of links - about 30% cheaper than zooplus :)

Back