• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wet Feet

happybunny22000

Warren Veteran
My bunnies have badly wet and dirty feet because of all the rain and the bad weather in their run, Should I clean them? They look bad to me :(
What should I clean them with?

I let penny have a dig in the muck last week, her face and feet were filthy. I just left her and she cleaned herself up.:wave:

They'll be fine, as long as they have somewhere dry to sit as and when they choose. My two often have wet feet but would sulk for weeks if I cleaned them, so I let them do it themselves. :lol:

What flooring do they have in the run, and has it got a roof?

Bubbles is mainly white but her feet are just a touch yellow, but she only really gets wet feet from free-ranging on wet grass etc as their permanent run is completely sheltered from the rain. If the buns are spending a long time in the run, then naturally the stains on their feet will be harder to remove.

its half concrete half grass,
hopefully by the end of this week it will be flagged,
they sit on wet hay and poop in the rain so their feed are yellow with wee and rain, as well as caked with mud.
(they have access 24/7 to a nice 5x6 playhouse but do they use it....no!:roll:)

Personally I would leave them - my lot sit out in all sorts of weather even though they have the choice of a nice warm shed and they havent come to any harm

Back