• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Its happened again!!!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
Joey ear has completely dropped again!! :shock: I dont understand!!! It does flop slightly when he's relaxed but its down all the time again, theres no sign of infection, hes his normal self. :? Its exactly the same time of year as last time, he's moulting like mad, do you think its connected to that? Last time it went back up after a week.

IMG_1817.jpg

IMG_1820.jpg

IMG_1821.jpg

How it is normally...

IMG_0791-1.jpg

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?p=3274612#post3274612

Domino is a semi lop anyway but every summer when it's humid he drops his other ear to become a lop, always when it's humid weather! X

Joejoe's are like that all the time :lol: I can't think of a link between moulting and his ear dropping but it could be I suppose! I'm sure it's nothing to worry about, i think helicopter and one up one down buns are :love::love:

Smudge's are like that all the time too. I know that Thumps has said that her vet has said that during moult bunnies use more energy. Maybe that has something to do with it.

26603_374613648573_709523573_5093316_7572065_n.jpg

"Join the club, bruv!" :lol:

Brian's ears do the same but in reverse - he's supposed to be a lop but he often has one ear up! :roll:

Thanks, its just so weird how it completely dropped within the same two weeks as last year then went back to normal, he's always abit wonky :lol: but its never comepletely flopped all the time when he's running round well not since he was a baby. Bizzare!!

Back