• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who else is waiting to collect a bun from a rescue?

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Hi All, :wave:

I'm waiting for Ginger to put on enough weight to be spayed and so don't have a date for picking her up yet.

I'm being really impatient, i feel like i'm doing quite a good thing, getting a bun from a rescue, not from a shop but i'm sooo excited about getting her, i keep being really silly about it and frustrated i can't just get her :oops:

So i was curious, who else is currently waiting to go and pick up their new friends for their forever homes? Whether you have the date or are waiting to get it.

Probably a really silly post, but im trying to make myself feel better about waiting :lol:

Gray

i had to wait a couple of months for Pearl.. the longer we get to let them male hormones to die down the better the chances of a bond (thats what i used to tell myself anyhows lol)

There's a bunny I've had my eyes on but have no idea when I'll be able to bond Charlie again :(
If I get a job I'm *hoping* in a few months but it'll probably be a while longer :cry:

Not from a rescue but I am waiting on a response to a free ad I'm interested in rehoming. Ad says call for details but there is no phone number so I've no idea if they are even checking their email. Aparently the current owners rescued him and have built his weight back up but he still needs a lot of TLC.
One look at his pic and I was :love:. I need a reply!

Not from a rescue but I am waiting on a response to a free ad I'm interested in rehoming. Ad says call for details but there is no phone number so I've no idea if they are even checking their email. Aparently the current owners rescued him and have built his weight back up but he still needs a lot of TLC.
One look at his pic and I was :love:. I need a reply!

i think i know what you mean. if you could type how you feel, it would be "i NEEEEEEEED a reply!"

Not waiting right now but can still remember the loooong wait for Alfie to mature enough to be neutered so he could look for a wifey. That was 2 yrs ago now. :shock: It seemed like a lifetime at the time though.

There is a bunny at Alices that is going to be mine but we;re waiting til we move..... and the houses are only just being built.... not to mention we arent guarenteed one yet!! LOL .....

I am waiting for my buns too, and it is exciting. Ginger is a lovely rabbit and I bet you cannot wait until she and Biscuit are bonded.

I am waiting for my buns too, and it is exciting. Ginger is a lovely rabbit and I bet you cannot wait until she and Biscuit are bonded.

Think i'm going to award you with the understatement of the year award :) :wave::lol::lol::lol:

I *never* get impatient, but i just can't wait to do the 400 mile round trip to go and get her!! Wish it was now lol.

Which one? I am in love with Jacob. :love:

Buttons. Im the one that picked her up and had to pay for her (she wasnt giving birth to live babies so wasnt earning her keep.....).

Jacob is awesome, hes getting more confident now but is soooo small!! Smaller than Rimmi! :love:

This is Buttons:

IMG_3082.jpg

And here is one I took of Jacob:

IMG_3094.jpg

I'm waiting for Sock to drop his plums, and everyday I am checking my email for Updates so next week is going to be annoying as I am off work and won't have access to the internet :cry: .

I'm getting impatient too, but am hoping to meet ginger before she goes home with you, so lets hope we don't have to wait too long.

I'm waiting for Sock to drop his plums, and everyday I am checking my email for Updates so next week is going to be annoying as I am off work and won't have access to the internet :cry: .

I'm getting impatient too, but am hoping to meet ginger before she goes home with you, so lets hope we don't have to wait too long.

i keep looking for PM's too!

You'll be another one who meets Ginger before me :shock: lol, i think georgie_f will meet her too, as she'll be having Ringo (Pogo?) soon enough too.

Lets both hope there won't be long left - i want Ginger to turn into a monster eater to put the weight on :lol: i mean, 680 grams, what is that! :love:

i keep looking for PM's too!

You'll be another one who meets Ginger before me :shock: lol, i think georgie_f will meet her too, as she'll be having Ringo (Pogo?) soon enough too.

Lets both hope there won't be long left - i want Ginger to turn into a monster eater to put the weight on :lol: i mean, 680 grams, what is that! :love:

I had to wait FOREVER for Win to put weight on....!! It was only like 90g but she stayed the same for ages!! :p

I had to wait FOREVER for Win to put weight on....!! It was only like 90g but she stayed the same for ages!! :p

Its amazing how something so small can make such a difference, Ginger needs to put on 320 grams! Might take a secret drive there and feed her some nommies in the night!:lol:

Just wanted to say thanks to those getting rescue buns :) We get so many unwanted buns and its so nice when people are eager to take them home. I know waiting is a pain, but it will be worth it as you are giving another chance to a needy bun :)

Buttons. Im the one that picked her up and had to pay for her (she wasnt giving birth to live babies so wasnt earning her keep.....).

Jacob is awesome, hes getting more confident now but is soooo small!! Smaller than Rimmi

Oh my :love::love::love:

They would make an awsome couple, sure you don't have room for an extra one? ;)

Just wanted to say thanks to those getting rescue buns :) We get so many unwanted buns and its so nice when people are eager to take them home. I know waiting is a pain, but it will be worth it as you are giving another chance to a needy bun :)

:wave: If i'd of known all that i do now before i bought Biscuit, i would probably have gone to a rescue to start with, but i wouldnt change Biscuit for the world, but his wifey just had to be a rescue bun :)

Back