• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Katie- remember me ( FAO Kermit)- weight update.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
As a reminder -
Katie on arrival.
001-1.jpg

Katie today-
016-2.jpg

021-1.jpg

022-1.jpg

Last edited:
Awww, she is looking lovely!
It is amazing what can be done with a little love and care x

Awww, she is looking lovely!
It is amazing what can be done with a little love and care x

Do you think she has lost some weight- I'm sure she has, I'll find out on Friday and let you know.:wave:
The vet who phoned me us about her came over about a month ago and she didn't believe she was the same rabbit- she was amazed by the change in her.:D

Katie is such a beautiful bun - I saw the original thread when you first got her. Well done you for making such an amazing improvement to her - she looks fantastic :love:

What an amazing improvement, well done you :love: Katie must be feeling so much happier and more comfortable now :D:D

I think she is quite happy, I was watching her through the window this afternoon, if you go out she stops what she is doing to come over an say hello. She was running in and out of the house part of the run, round the run, through her tunnel ( I remember when she first got a tunnel she was afraid of it) and then halt to say hello to Snowy who is next door to her.
I just hope she has lost enough weight to be speyed and come through the op OK- then she will be really happy because she can then have some friends.

Katie's weight has gone from 3.66kgs in may to 2.80kgs this morning. I think she will be fit enough to be speyed soon- more worry.:lol:

Back