• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Check out the FLUFF

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
I mean have you EVER seen so much fluff on one chest :shock:

SAM_3780.jpg

I mean WOW :shock:
SAM_3781.jpg

OH calls it here santa beard :lol::lol:

SAM_3785.jpg

SAM_3799.jpg

SAM_3821.jpg

SAM_3823.jpg

I nearly fell off my chair :love::love: ... and to answer the question, no - and until now wouldn't have been able to imagine it! Thanks for posting. :wave:

I nearly fell off my chair :love::love: ... and to answer the question, no - and until now wouldn't have been able to imagine it! Thanks for posting. :wave:

hehe :D, I mean I have never seen anything like it :shock:, she is a lionlop, but doesn't haev much mane up top, but certainly makes up for it on her chest :shock:, at first I thought it was mayeb her dew lap .. but nope it is ALL fluff :shock:

Came back on ... had to be sure I'd really seen so much fluff! How old is her ladyship? She certainly takes a very good photo. :wave:

hehe thanks everyone, I know its pretty impressive eh :shock:, & it gets fluffier EVERY day :lol::lol:

my little Diva :love:

and .. it is getting fluffier & fluffier, she never used to have it

If she's anything like my lionhead it will get even fluffier in the winter. Mine's double mained so he looks like her chest all over. My family said he looks like a gremlin.

Back