• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Frank

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
This little fella has come in for rehoming because his family are emigrating to Australia and of course he can't go too.

He used to have a wife but sadly she passed away so now he's got to fall in love again.

Put the details up on our rescue FB group yesterday evening - and he's reserved already subject to homevisit and bonding working out. Somebun is a lucky boy.

FrankSpender2.jpg

Last edited:
This little lady has come in for rehoming because his family are emigrating to Australia and of course he can't go too.

He used to have a wife but sadly she passed away so now he's got to fall in love again.

Put the details up on our rescue FB group yesterday evening - and he's reserved already subject to homevisit and bonding working out. Somebun is a lucky boy.

FrankSpender2.jpg

Sounds like theres a bit of an identity crisis going on:lol:

Very gorgeous bunny though!:love:

Last edited:
I'm not surprised he's been reserved already, he's such a cute boy! :love:

Can I ask what your FB rescue page is called?

He's a very handsome young lad. :love: My friend has a rabbit very like him, so I'm a bit biased. Wishing him well for the future. :wave:

Thank you :wave: you have some lovely rabbits (I just joined).

Thank you, it's nice to see some new faces on there. It has been a slow cooker really with people who I have met locally from my rehoming and bonding exploits. So it's nice to have some fresh faces too.

Helen

aaaaw cutie pie...bless he has to fall i love again...lets hope soon & they can stay together in their forever home.....:love:

Back