• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

email vet bout neutering robbie

mreeyore

Warren Scout
i have emailed the vet bout neutering robbie when he is old enough. he says it cost £70, is this price about average, he say they use a anesthetic called sevaflurane which is supposed t be the safest one for bunnies.i am still worried though.could stand it if anything happened to him . am still not over having to put eeyore to sleep, i see his face everywhere,i have never felt so heartbroken. someone said to me the other day , he was just a rabbit, wot a insult, he wasnt just a rabbit, he was eeyore , my bunny, my best friend, and such a big part of my life for five years,

Sounds around about right.

I paid £68 for Biscuit to be neutered and that included post-op check a week later and fibreplex, recovery medicine (wasted, he threw it across his hutch:roll:) and pain meds before he left.

I keep reading stories about peoples bun's passing under anaesthetic, but there are so many buns that go under GA and come back again without any troubles, i don't really know what to say.

ginger is so cute, hope they get on together, long trip, 400 miles! no sign ov any plums yet! maybe he may turn out to be a girl! i hinted last night to my husband, i said did you know that bunnies can have a wife, he didnt take on, have to try a bit harder next time!

ginger is so cute, hope they get on together, long trip, 400 miles! no sign ov any plums yet! maybe he may turn out to be a girl! i hinted last night to my husband, i said did you know that bunnies can have a wife, he didnt take on, have to try a bit harder next time!

Took me about a week to wear my OH down :lol: She's now as nuts about Ginger as i am! :)

I LOVE driving so i'm happy to drive that far, im at my happiest when im in the car driving :)

I'm my happiest wen not at work!, eight hour shift then ave five days off, cant wait, robbie wont want me go back to work!better turn laptop off and get ready

Back