• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I can't fix them

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
Why an';t I fix them?

I really, really need to. They need to be fuxed. Why can't I make them better???

They need to be ok.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I can't stop crying.

just two very prevcious members of my crew. They are both very sick (one more so than the other) and there dont seem to be anymore options. Just hit me tonight as a certain song came on.

i need them to be ok., i need to makew them ok. and i cant.

theyre going to go and leave me like everyone else.

Oh I'm so sorry. I'm sure you've done and are doing everything you can but sometimes things are taken out of our hands. This sounds like it's one of those times. There are always people on here to help you whenever we can. Have you someone around to help you now? x

Im sorry you are feeling like this, life can be :censored: sometimes...
Try to stay calm - they need you too!
I dont know what else to say - are they your bunnies? xx

Yeh. Two of the most lovely bunnies who i ever had the pleasure of being joined by. one of whom would be counted as one of my best friends.

mum keeps reassuring me im doing all the right things but that doesnt change the fail i feel so deeply guilty and so much like im failing them and eltting them down because neither of them want to die and both of them are going to. one ill probably have to make the decision, by which point said bunny should be ready, but the other one may just be stolen from me when the body gives up.

god, talk about meltdown. stupid song.

it was 'fix you' by coldplay and i just disintegrated. because i can't fix them

i just wish i wasn't failing them both. i wish for once i could succeed. im so flaming useless.

i'd been doing 'ok' and just plugging on and getting on wth it. my musci shall be turned off shortly because i desperately need sleep, then it shall not be played again, its better to not feel. better to not think. better to just do.

god i'm so sorry. i dont have anything to offer this place or anyone on here anymore and here i am taking from you guys and wasting psace. im really sorry. im going to go to bed now. im really sorry though.

:(:(You are NOT useless. I'm sure you've done everything possible but as I said before sometimes it's taken out of our hands or we are left to make a difficult decision. However even with difficult decisions there is only usually one logical answer though it may not be the one we would want to choose. I wish I could help you!!! My thoughts are with you at this very difficult time. Please be brave and strong.:(

Please do not be sorry. You are wasting anyones time. I wish there was something that I could say to help you feel better. You sound very sleepy. I hope that things look better after you have had a rest. Sleep good and sweet dreams.

god i'm so sorry. i dont have anything to offer this place or anyone on here anymore and here i am taking from you guys and wasting psace. im really sorry. im going to go to bed now. im really sorry though.

Never ever think like that. I hope you have someone to help you though this. Life sometimes seems like it's always on the down but be brave and patient and life will come through. I desperately hope you have someone to help you.x

God how humiliating and embarassing.

I'm so sorry for posting all this garble, but thank you so much to all of you who talked to me last night.

God how humiliating and embarassing.

I'm so sorry for posting all this garble, but thank you so much to all of you who talked to me last night.

I hope you're ok. It's so hard when you feel helpless. :cry: I don't really know what to say but I'm thinking of you.

Don't be embarrassed. I totally understand how you feel (in fact, I'm feeling that myself right now with my Holly piggy). I'm OK with sick animals for as long as I've got something to try etc, but when it reaches that point where I have to accept that I can't fix them, I have real trouble. :cry:

Hope you're feeling a bit better this morning. x

Sky-O, I so hope everything will work out ok. You're one of my favorite people on here and definately not a waste of space. I think you're wonderful, you're so caring! :love::love::love::love:

You are a not useless and you contribute so much to people and bunnies on here.
But you can't control everything. You can only do all that you can. There are factors external to us all that however much we want to, we cant control.
Sending lots of vibes for your poorly buns. I am praying for a little miracle for you. But whatever happens you will have done all that you possibly can.
I'm sorry and I am thinking of you x

Back