• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Failed again and again and.............

Thumpinbun

Warren Scout
again, I have adopted 3 of my foster bunnies :oops::oops:

Autumn needed a new partner following the death of Spencer :( so meet Ike her new husbun.
AutumnIke.jpg

Can I come out now?
Ike-2.jpg

All worn out
Ike1.jpg

I have also adopted Purdy and dental bunny Crackerjack as her husbun. Funny really as dutches are not my favourite breed of rabbit but the grumpy madam just pulled at my heart strings.:lol::lol:
PurdyCrackerjack.jpg

Can I have a new sig now please Jill?

Congratulations on your 'failure' and very best wishes to the lucky bunnies. :wave: The 'can I come out now' photo is an absolute classic. :love:

I wanted to fail, too! I'm jealous! I just dropped my foster buns off at their 2nd stage foster home earlier tonight. They were my first fosters ever and I can't believe how hard it was to let them go.
You can see now why I'm so jealous! :love:

Ange is a well practised failed fosterer..these 3 follow in the footsteps of quite a few other bunnies and pigs:lol:
Lovely pics Ange..well done.....and by the way..how are Justine and Charm doing on pulling your heartstrings?:lol:

Ange is a well practised failed fosterer..these 3 follow in the footsteps of quite a few other bunnies and pigs:lol:
Lovely pics Ange..well done.....and by the way..how are Justine and Charm doing on pulling your heartstrings?:lol:

Mmmm, well these are foster bunnies 5, 6 & 7 that have failed to leave. I'm sure there will be others, once a failed fosterer always a failed fosterer.

Charm may not have liked her sisters:( but she is well named, she loves being stroked and is fine with being picked up and cuddled:love:. If she stays like this post spay she will make someone a lovely pet, mind you she needs to grow into her ears first:lol:. If I had the room it would be very difficult to let her go but currently there in no more room at the inn:(

Justine just likes to be a bunny, and don't forget Tippy who is still settling in I think.

Thank you for the new sig.

Well done Ange :wave:

Ike is just :love: - Chris & I seriously considered having him (because of his age etc) so glad you did as he looks so happy :D

Crackerjack caught my eye right from the start - he is such a cuddle bunster :love:

Back