• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holland Lop coming home Friday!!!

moxiegirl

Young Bun
I am finally getting my baby on Friday!! I am so excited and so is my son! He will be a inside bunny too.

I am going to get the cage started tonight with NIC cubes. Also everything else I need. Just thinking of what do with flooring yet. Was thinking putting something on bottom, then tile flooring, with the hay over it? Anybody else want to give me ideas that would help too. Going to litter train right away hopefully.

We are getting a broken tort buck.

Any name help out there?

Thanks,Laurie

I am finally getting my baby on Friday!! I am so excited and so is my son! He will be a inside bunny too.

I am going to get the cage started tonight with NIC cubes. Also everything else I need. Just thinking of what do with flooring yet. Was thinking putting something on bottom, then tile flooring, with the hay over it? Anybody else want to give me ideas that would help too. Going to litter train right away hopefully.

We are getting a broken tort buck.

Any name help out there?

Thanks,Laurie

Hi,

Bet you cant wait!

We have a piece of cheap lino on the floor that has a bit of grip and then put fleeces in the corners for them to snuggle on. Easy to clean!

Not sure if I will put cube on bottoms, but was thinking that a piece of plywood and then tiles, with hay spread over it.

Thanks for the help.

Laurie

Oh how exciting - can't wait to see pictures :love:

I have the perfect name for a lop boy bunny and if your son is young, he may have the book, or at least have heard of the book "Tell me something happy before I go to sleep"? Well, when Willa can't sleep, she needs her big brother, Willoughby to help her think of all the happy reasons why she should go to sleep and its the most cute book, with gorgeous pictures, and that's the name I'd have for a boy bunny :bunny: Willoughby :bunny:

h4742.jpg

Back