• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vet UK

LolasMummy

Mama Doe
Does anyone buy off this website?

My dog has chronic arthritis and has metacam daily but it costs £30 for 100ml and this website is £15!!!

Does anyone buy off this website?

My dog has chronic arthritis and has metacam daily but it costs £30 for 100ml and this website is £15!!!

I buy non-prescription stuff off them such as Panacur, they are really quick, I'd definitely recommend them. I've never bought any prescription stuff though so not sure how that side if it works.

I've used them before and they were really good. For POM's you have to ask your vet for a prescription and on the website you just enter all the details from the prescription, then post the prescription to them :wave:

its a great company - an Science Selective is still cheaper than anywhere else (if you buy it in lots of 3kilo bags at present it works out cheaper than the 10 kilo bags).

It doesn't say it on the website very prominently but if you spend £40 or over postage is free - so I just add in some recovery food just in case to make up to £40.

I use them for prescription meds all the time, at least an order every two weeks - never once had a problem, in fact theyre brilliant :D

They are very reliable. Your goods can be tracked on line, and before the last two deliveries they texd me, to tell me within an hour when the delivery would be made.:)

They are very reliable and have excellent prices, would definitely recommend and I know lots of people on here get prescribed meds from them :)

I have just bought Advocate without prescription for my cats from Pets Megastore in Australia. They were great very fast delivery and I spent £30 for 6mth supply it usually cost me £25 for 3mth from my usual vet.
:D

Seem like a good company, I can't use my card on there for some reason so have to use Petmeds, they sent my stuff out really quick but I've heard of people not getting anything and them not responding to complaints

Back