• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The big weekend move

mystic.kitty

Mama Doe
Well this weekend my house buns are being moved out into the hutch in the garden. I've got the hutch all cleaned out and have ordered a made to measure run to go onto the hutch so they have constant access to it, but can hide in the hutch if they want to. Its quite a big run so hopefully they should enjoy themselves.

I'll miss them being in the house as they have been in for quite a while, but I need them out now due to a possible house move so I am doing it now whilst the weather is ok and they can fluff up for the winter.

The only other things I need to buy is a hutch snuggle to keep the hutch warm, a heat pad to also keep them warm and a bottle snuggle too. I already have a hutch hugger but it needs repairing which can be easily done, and its going to be as they are so expensive for my size of hutch.

Back