• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Plum Says......

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
.......Jovie..look..look..we av de pahsell..:D "

Jovie says... " nom nom nom.."

jppost.jpg

Plum tries again... " Jovie looksie ere..we as da blankie eech and da toize and sum urbs...LOOK..."

Jovie says....... " nom nom nommy nom..."

jpposta.jpg

When Jovie finished eating he did ask me to say thank you to Auntie Georgie for being so kind and sending these treats for Plum and him:D

I'd also like to add my thanks for the bunny bits and also the donation..and to say to your Mum the extra she kindly sent for me went on wine..not a gnome!:lol:..thank you so much xxx

I feel really guilty now. I have a parcel for these buns ready and waiting at home but haven't gotten to the post office yet. :oops:

I feel really guilty now. I have a parcel for these buns ready and waiting at home but haven't gotten to the post office yet. :oops:

Don't feel guilty..it's nice to have them spread out..and maybe Jovie will have finished eating when yours arrives:lol: ( he is a bit of a piglet!)

Awwhh, you're welcome :wave:

I'm glad it got there ok. :) Although I'm a little disapointed you didn't buy a gnome! :p:lol::lol::lol: I looked everywhere for a plastic gnome or something I could of put in as a jokey bunny toy! Would you believe gnomes don't come in plastic?! ....*Goes off on a gnome rant*...

Back