• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ruby decided to be a lop for a while!

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
It was so cute :love: I'm not going to post pictures because last few I've posted hardly anyone commented :p (yes I am that petty :lol:)

Do you think it would be cruel to peg her ears underneath her chin while she's asleep? :lol:

I cant see pics on my work computer for some reason, please note that if I did, I would be cooing over bunny pics allllll day! :love:

It was so cute :love: I'm not going to post pictures because last few I've posted hardly anyone commented :p (yes I am that petty :lol:)

Do you think it would be cruel to peg her ears underneath her chin while she's asleep? :lol:

I comment on all your pictures so put them up damn it!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Only playing, its up to you :)

I love lop buns, im so totally biased, so im sure Ruby looks gorgeous :):love:

I comment on all your pictures so put them up damn it!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Only playing, its up to you :)

I love lop buns, im so totally biased, so im sure Ruby looks gorgeous :):love:

:lol::lol::lol: might PM you them later if I'm feeling really petty :lol:

I love lops too, I was going to get another lop for Castiel but then I saw her with her crazy helicopter ears :love:

:lol::lol::lol: might PM you them later if I'm feeling really petty :lol:

I love lops too, I was going to get another lop for Castiel but then I saw her with her crazy helicopter ears :love:

I'll have to go and have a look at the pics of Ruby, i can't even remember what she looks like :shock:

Ginger has one ear up and one ear down from the last pics i saw :love:

Helicopter ears are when they are horizontal to the body, yes?

I think so, but I call Ruby's helicopter ears even though she has one up and one to the side :lol:

Aww you'll have to get a peg too :D

Back