• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tuckerbunny no 18.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Yes it's official 'Cloud' is now Tuckerbunny 18 as we have decided to keep her, look at her..... how can we part with her :roll::D::love:

Cloud010-1.jpg

Cloud012.jpg

Cloud015.jpg

Cloud011.jpg

Cloud013.jpg

Cloud018.jpg

Funny that's what we said about the other 17 buns :D

Yaaaaaaaayyyy that is wonderful news!!!! :D :D :D

Cloud will think all her birthdays have come at once moving into the Tuckerbunnies home :love: :love: :love:

So pleased to read about 'no.18'. Bet she's pleased too. How is her wound doing? :wave:

The wound is quite nasty as you can see the teeth mark of another rabbit or Cloud's Mummy or Daddy, but we have not put any powder's or cream's or anything on it we are just letting the air get to it, it doesn't seem to bother her if you touch it we check everyday to make sure there is no sign of an abscess forming so far it's healing nicely.

Thank you for asking Susie bun :D

Glad she is staying with you!! She is so beautiful! and is very lucky, she has landed on all her paws with you :love:

The wound is quite nasty as you can see the teeth mark of another rabbit or Cloud's Mummy or Daddy, but we have not put any powder's or cream's or anything on it we are just letting the air get to it, it doesn't seem to bother her if you touch it we check everyday to make sure there is no sign of an abscess forming so far it's healing nicely.

Thank you for asking Susie bun :D

I'm sure she'll do well in your expert care. :love: I've just been looking at the photos of your new little lady-bun again, and can't help feeling she is looking at the carrot crunchers with suspicion. My rabbit didn't like them, but considering he won't eat real carrots :shock::shock: this is hardly surprising! :wave:

Back