• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello, let me introduce...

gwaterhouse

Wise Old Thumper
my new best friend, Zoidberg :wave:

He's a lovely rabbit, he is now about 12 weeks old, and is definitely a character.

This is him near when we first got him...

imag0017k.jpg

He is the first rabbit I have owned, but is so adorable, and playful!!!

The following is a selection of pics as he's growing up :D

imag0093x.jpg

This was him asleep on my lap :love:

imag0106k.jpg

Zoidy attempting to get at our flowers!!! :evil:

imag0112x.jpg

And this was him after getting at the flowers after they'd just been watered!!!

imag0116a.jpg

Zoidy sitting pretty for the camera :p

imag0153r.jpg

Hope you enjoy the photos. I've certainly enjoyed looking at everyone elses :D

Thanks, there are loads more photos :!::!::!:

but i don't want to bore you with them all lol.

At the moment he lives outside, but am thinking of moving him into the conservatory in the winter months, so he's not too cold!

We even put ice packs wrapped in tea towels in his hutch during the hot summer days, which he seemed to love as he used to sit on them to keep cool! :D

Thanks for posting! :wave: Your little one looks like my bunny might have done when he was younger. I adopted him at 7 months so I just have to imagine his earlier days. :love::love::love:

He is gorgeous :love::love::love:

Forgive me if I'm wrong but are those lilys in the white plant pot? If so I'm sure they are poisionous to buns, so just be careful.

He is gorgeous :love::love::love:

Forgive me if I'm wrong but are those lilys in the white plant pot? If so I'm sure they are poisionous to buns, so just be careful.

Yeah we knew that, we got rid of them just after the photo was taken! we now have no plants left anyway! :(

Back