• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Conti fix

chloaster

Warren Veteran
This is Liquorice and her kids Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Getting big now! Mummy was neutered last monday and wil hopefully soon be off to her new home :D

CIMG0607.jpg

CIMG0574.jpg

CIMG0551.jpg

Thanks guys - they are doing really well after a rotten start!

The first pic makes me laugh - we reiterate time and time again how much space they need and then they spend their time squidged into a corner - think they're playing sinking ships or something .... :lol:

do you know what breed they are? my Hiccup is exactly the same markings and shape and I have been trying to work it out for months!

do you know what breed they are? my Hiccup is exactly the same markings and shape and I have been trying to work it out for months!

haha I have just realised from the thread title they are contis! Hiccup is the same colour but he is not big enough to be a giant. although he does have quite big ears for his size..... cross maybe?:?

cinhic.jpg

what do you reckon?

CIMG0607.jpg
QUOTE]

That is a great picture Chloe!! They are soo gorgeous, and I am in :love::love: with Liquorice so I'm not surprised she has been snaffled so quickly!! I showed the photo I took the other week to Ron hoping he'd fall in love.. but it didn't work :evil::lol::lol:

haha I have just realised from the thread title they are contis! Hiccup is the same colour but he is not big enough to be a giant. although he does have quite big ears for his size..... cross maybe?:?

cinhic.jpg

what do you reckon?

I was just thinking the same about my Joe, he's a big bun and they've the exact same colouration and markings and while his ears aren't so huge they are still big, he's down as a dwarf lop at the vets but wondering if he's maybe got a bit of conti in him, i've never heard of that make of rabbit before, i didn't realise till i came on here just how many different varieties there actually are.

They are just adorable, i love seeing lots of buns all together :love::love: i also love the one nomming away with his head in the air :love::love:

Back