• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fantastic bunny dream!!

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
I never have nice dreams so this was fab :D me and Daisy went for a drive in the countryside! She was sitting on my lap looking out the window! We drove slowly down country lanes and we had an amazing chat I was asking her all sorts of things! I asked her if shed like to be a wildy bunny free in the fields and she said yes but only if it was safe and warm which it never would be so she's quite happy being indoors although she would like to have a huge meadow to run fast in! She also said she does like banana and would like more of it :lol: It was a long convo I was gutted when she didn't actually speak to me this morning :lol: Im gonna be giggling all day as I remember more of the chat!! So does anyone else dream about their bunnies?

Awwww that IS a fantastic bunny dream!! How cute! What was her voice like?? Was it like a hoomin voice or like a cartoon type voice??

I've never had a bunny dream yet but sometimes when I'm trying to get to sleep but my mind's wandering I concentrate on thinking about the buns binkying around the garden! :oops: :lol:

I'm very jealous now .......I want a bunny dream!! lol x

Your dream sounds awesome! :D

My OH says she dreams about Biscuit all the time, but the last few haven't been good and she wont tell me what they were! :roll:

I still can't get over how nice it was :D Her voice was like my 6yr old niece, you would have thought it would have been more cartoony considering how we portray bunny speak :lol:

The night I took Maia home, I dreamt she was bunny purring. The little missy made me wait four months for that! And I often dream about bunnies, but never about talking bunnies. :lol: That was a beautiful dream!

My OH says she dreams about Biscuit all the time, but the last few haven't been good and she wont tell me what they were! :roll:

Yes I normally have horrible dreams about them being trodden on or escaping out the backdoor and heading for the road *shudder*

What a lovely dream :lol:

I've not had a dream like that, although I did dream that I woke up and found that I had turned into a rabbit once.....:oops:

Mum had a dream about Nutmeg the other day. Well more a nightmare. She said she'd locked her int he bathroom for some reason and she started reaching round the door with her paws. Sounded horrific the way she described it.

I never dream about my buns. :( I never dream much full stop actually!

Hope it didnt turn into a nightmare where you had to eat your own cecotrophs :lol::lol:

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Thankfully it didn't go into that much detail :lol::lol::lol: But I was a lovely big fluffy white bunny, although I had changed sex and turned into a boy bunny (not quite sure how I knew this, ans I didn't look to make sure :oops:)

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Thankfully it didn't go into that much detail :lol::lol::lol: But I was a lovely big fluffy white bunny, although I had changed sex and turned into a boy bunny (not quite sure how I knew this, ans I didn't look to make sure :oops:)

:lol: you didnt spin round in a circle and manage to spray up the walls did you? That might have given it away! :lol:

:oops::oops: I wondered what that stain was on the bedroom wall :oops::oops::oops:

:lol::lol:

How did I miss this thread earlier!!!!!:shock::shock: I can't help wondering, 'where was Dudley?':?

The Dudster was safe and sound at home :D The dream started with the usual panic one! People were visiting and left the back door open and Daisy was headed for it, I had to do a flying leap and cut her off almost breaking my outstretched arms!! So I was already holding her when the dream changed into the nice one!! I was hoping to repeat the nice dream and have a chat with Dudley last night but it didn't happen :(

What a cool dream - you weren't driving one of Alfie's cars were you? :lol::lol::lol:

I sometimes dream about bunnies but it's usually awful dreams where you have to wake up and actually check on them to make sure it wasn't real. :(

:lol::lol:

The Dudster was safe and sound at home :D The dream started with the usual panic one! People were visiting and left the back door open and Daisy was headed for it, I had to do a flying leap and cut her off almost breaking my outstretched arms!! So I was already holding her when the dream changed into the nice one!! I was hoping to repeat the nice dream and have a chat with Dudley last night but it didn't happen :(

Thanks for additional info! :wave: I'm sure Dudley will make an appearance one of these nights - he wouldn't want to be outdone by his dearly beloved, would he? ;):lol::lol:

Back