• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Georgie Pudding & his new blankie

drpengie

Wise Old Thumper
Thank you for my blankie Mummy, that nice lady Tracy made it all soft for me :)

d8fea24d.jpg

ca41a0a8.jpg

Thank you! I got the blankie in the fundraising section :)

Georgie is rather special. Blind in one eye, and I think virtually deaf too :cry:

aww bless :( Poor Georgie, but looks very happy with his blankie :) Want to squidge the lovely liccle face! Aww!:love:

Blankie & Georgie are :love::love:

Love the little house in the background - is it hay? Willow?

I dunno what it is. It's a fully edible house. The roof is like some sort of dried grass & the actual house bit is alfalfa. I got it from our RSPCA rescue shop down the road. It's just like a pet shop. :wave:

I dunno what it is. It's a fully edible house. The roof is like some sort of dried grass & the actual house bit is alfalfa. I got it from our RSPCA rescue shop down the road. It's just like a pet shop. :wave:

:shock: How fab is that?! I wish I had one near me :(

It's attached to the actual RSPCA shelter where you go adopt an animal. All new stuff. They sell treats, bedding, toys, food etc etc.

Hmmm, my nearest is 20 miles away - shame they don't have an online store. *makes note of postcode & plans de-tour there asap :lol:*

Awwww those fleeces are lovely Pixie is lying on my one that was made for the carrier, I have a feeling I might be ordering another one :lol:

Georgey is a fabulously gorgeous model ;)

Back