• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Real binky.

After weeks of living with psychobunzilla [Doodee] and wondering if living with us truly is making any head way with her strange messed up bunny brain I got up early to check on the buns. [Doodee was rehomed to us as a special case due to some very strange and aggresive behaviours from neglect and suspected cruelty]

Normally saying good morning to Doodee results in growling coming from beneath the sofa or a crafty fly past with teeth but yesterday it looked like the pod people had been.

Doodee was rolling across the floor banging her head into her toys and making a weird kee sort of noise - yep that vets number is on my phones speed dial. She then stood up took a flying leap and did the whole routine again and again......then it dawned on me Doodee was trying to binky and bless her whilst she has been watching the outdoor buns binkying she really has not got a clue how to do it herself.

Then looking very pleased with herself she flopped on her side of all things on the rug and dropped into a sleep that seemed to involve noms and running.

Now it could be me but since she pulled that off she is looking a little more relaxed and is spending a bit more time on the rug and less growling at us from under the sofa. I think its beginning to dawn on her that we are not going to hurt or eat her even after she has eaten most of our home. :lol:

Back