• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noah says 'come here Thomas puddy tat, let me wash your ears for you!!' p44 ud pic

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Noah has been laid tonight washing his best buddy, Thomas's ears for him for ages :love::love::love: It's the first time I've managed to get pics of him washing one of the cats :love:

Noah ain't a bun I'm sure - he's a tad confused!! He definitely thinks he's a cat!!! :roll: :lol:

Hope you like their pics :)

'Come ere mate let me just get this bit behind your ears!!' :lol:
DSCF5115.jpg
DSCF5116.jpg

'Right then better give myself a wash now before sleepy times!' :roll:
DSCF5114.jpg

'Ooohh Thomas you make a comfy cushion' :love:
DSCF5118.jpg
DSCF5117.jpg

Last edited:
Love the pics! :love: What type of rabbit is Noah? He looks very like my Spenser. Spenser was described as a lionhead cross when I rehomed him, but he just has a cute little mane between his ears. Otherwise he is very like Noah. :wave:

Thank you guys :)

Amazing pictures of an amazing bunny and a lovely kitcat! :love::love::love::love::love:
How is Thomas?

Thomas is doing ok at the moment thanks Poly :) His poos are back to normal (I know we normally talk about bunny poo's on here, but Thomas had a few problems as you know with his :oops:).

A guess we just keep thinking at 16 1/2 years old, he's bound to have a few problems every so often :(

Thank you guys :)

Thomas is doing ok at the moment thanks Poly :) His poos are back to normal (I know we normally talk about bunny poo's on here, but Thomas had a few problems as you know with his :oops:).

A guess we just keep thinking at 16 1/2 years old, he's bound to have a few problems every so often :(

I'm so glad he's feeling better! :D

Love the pics! :love: What type of rabbit is Noah? He looks very like my Spenser. Spenser was described as a lionhead cross when I rehomed him, but he just has a cute little mane between his ears. Otherwise he is very like Noah. :wave:

We don't know really, we assume he's some sort of dwarf lop or maybe with a little frenchie in him - he weighs about 5kg, so is a real chunky monkey :love:

He loves his home comforts!!!! :oops: :lol:

Awwwwwwwww Noah :love::love::love:

And Thomas too :love::love::love: I'm glad that he's doing OK. I know how worrying it is when they start getting on in years.

Thanks guys :)

Awwwwwwwww Noah :love::love::love:

And Thomas too :love::love::love: I'm glad that he's doing OK. I know how worrying it is when they start getting on in years.

Thanks Tracy - it is worrying & Thomas is my absolute baby :love:

At night I've got him on my pillow & Noah at the side of me - no wonder I never sleep properly! :lol: Wouldn't have it any other way though ;) :love:

Thanks guys :)

Thanks Tracy - it is worrying & Thomas is my absolute baby :love:

At night I've got him on my pillow & Noah at the side of me - no wonder I never sleep properly! :lol: Wouldn't have it any other way though ;) :love:

what a lovely way to fall asleep :love:

i think i went awww at every pic :) ive never seen anything so sweet :love:

:lol::lol::lol: I'd be too scared of squishing one of them in my sleep...... I don't think I'd sleep at all. :shock: :lol::lol:

Those photos have made my day; they're such an odd but incredibly cute couple. :love::love::love:

Thank you everyone :)

:lol::lol::lol: I'd be too scared of squishing one of them in my sleep...... I don't think I'd sleep at all. :shock: :lol::lol:

Those photos have made my day; they're such an odd but incredibly cute couple. :love::love::love:

They are certainly an odd couple Karen :lol: Noah isn't all there I'm sure!! Mind you that said he certainly knows how to make sure he's got the best spots in the house ;) :love:

Back