• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Pictures and Video Link of Luna and Indy!

smoo

Mama Doe
My lovely bunnies Luna and Indy kindly posed for photos today and the video link is super cute and full of binkys!!

I went away for the weekend and when I came back I SWEAR they were twice as big as they were when I left them. :lol::lol::lol:

153.jpg

142.jpg

141.jpg

124.jpg

123.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMMiE1kwUPo

Aaaw :love::love:

And they have loppy ears! I thought they were up eared buns when you first posted pictures :lol: They've changed so much so quickly!

Aaaw :love::love:

And they have loppy ears! I thought they were up eared buns when you first posted pictures :lol: They've changed so much so quickly!

They had cute tiny uppy ears and the ears just grew so quickly and then fell
Luna looks like a proper little girl with her loppy ears

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! :wave: The wee treasures :love::love: ... I see they have found their feet on the laminate.:wave: What age are they now then? I am guessing 9-10 weeks. :wave:

Around 10 weeks on sunday, I took the advice from here and covered up the majority of the laminate with a bed sheet. Indy now comes up for cuddles which is the BEST :D:lol:

They are certainly growing up fast, but every bit as cute! :love::love: I'm sure you've thought about this, but will you be separating them for a time before there is any chance of babies? I don't know what the age is for girl buns, but my friend's rabbit was humping my wrist by 12 weeks. :shock:

I thought of this and i've got a spare hutch ready to go. The vet said about neutering her at 4 months. Can she get pregnant before this??
I really really REALLY don't want any babies. It's not fair to breed rabbits in my opinion.
What age do I need to get Indy's beans snipped??

We really want an expert to come along and advise (maybe some useful posts in the care section), but I think male neutering can be done as soon as the testicles drop. I don't approve of breeding either, when so many rescue buns need good homes. I adopted my rabbit at 7 months, although some of my family and friends thought I should get a baby from a breeder. Spenser didn't come from a rescue actually, but from an owner whose health obliged them to rehome some rabbits. I've no regrets about not buying a baby, but I do enjoy admiring your babies as they grow up. My rabbit is definitely not a cuddly bun, but he is friendly and likes attention. :wave:

P.S. There's a bit in the care reference section. To be honest my rabbit isn't done, but he's single and shows no signs of sexual frustration. :wave:

The only reason I got babies is because I had to rescue them as they weren't being looked after.

Indy's other ear lopped this morning... They're growing up so fast... sob ! :(:(:(:(

The only reason I got babies is because I had to rescue them as they weren't being looked after.

Indy's other ear lopped this morning... They're growing up so fast... sob ! :(:(:(:(

They will stay cute, just be cute in a more grown-up way. :love: And you'll have all the lovely photos of your rescued babies to look back on. :wave:

haha yeah i'll love them just as much as grown up buns... Have learnt my lesson... Bunnys are not cheap easy animals and i'm in no hurry to get anymore but they are worth it!!! :love::love::love::love:

Back