• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Suppertime for Blackberry, Dandelion, Buttercup & Clover!

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
First a forage around the garden for their favourites....
bunniesaugust2010withsupper010.jpg

Clover and Dandelion are quickly on the scene...
bunniesaugust2010withsupper013.jpg

...as are Blackberry & Buttercup.
bunniesaugust2010withsupper018.jpg

Dandelion gets stuck in.
bunniesaugust2010withsupper027.jpg

Blackberry picks out his favourite.
bunniesaugust2010withsupper036.jpg

Clover tucking in.
bunniesaugust2010withsupper041.jpg

Buttercup & Blackberry
bunniesaugust2010withsupper024.jpg

Clover can't decide which flower to eat first.....
bunniesaugust2010withsupper042.jpg

....ooooh, decisions....
bunniesaugust2010withsupper055.jpg

Dandelion
bunniesaugust2010withsupper054.jpg

And Dan guarding his brambles...
bunniesaugust2010withsupper050.jpg

Clover
bunniesaugust2010withsupper044.jpg

Buttercup having an after dinner rest....
bunniesaugust2010withsupper045.jpg

...while Blackberry sees how much food he can eat without bursting!
bunniesaugust2010withsupper046.jpg

:love::love::love:

locksley says its not fair why i have to keep him waiting till 7.45pm for his supper, when your buns get fed earlier :lol:

:love::love::love:

locksley says its not fair why i have to keep him waiting till 7.45pm for his supper, when your buns get fed earlier :lol:

They usually have to wait - but there's an enormous black rain cloud lurking, so I thought I'd avoid getting wet and feed them earlier :lol:

They usually have to wait - but there's an enormous black rain cloud lurking, so I thought I'd avoid getting wet and feed them earlier :lol:

:lol: locksley says he's packing his bags and on his way around, their supper looks to yummy, if they will share with a little boy bun who thinks his mum never feeds him enough :lol:

Eeeee, they're all so adorable!!! Such cute little faces! Are they all bonded together in a four? And what are all those yummy treats you've gathered for them? It would be great if I had some plants in my garden my bunnies could eat... or maybe I could grow some of my own! I can imagine Charlie and April loving that!

You have four very lucky bunnies ^^

I empathise with Clover's indecisiveness, and I suppose with Daddy and two brothers around he can't really resolve the problem by eating it all. Buttercup (of whom I am a not very secret admirer) :oops::oops: looks very dignified in after-dinner snooze pose. :love:

Your house is like a fully fledged Homes and Gardens (& rabbits) magazine feature! Everything is perfect... wicker baskets full of freshly cut roses and cuttings, adorable rabbits with coats so shiny that they refract the light glistening back at the camera...

I came back on ... there was too much to fully appreciate in one view. :love: Has anyone tried to steal a bramble from Dan? If so, did they survive unscathed?

Eeeee, they're all so adorable!!! Such cute little faces! Are they all bonded together in a four? And what are all those yummy treats you've gathered for them? It would be great if I had some plants in my garden my bunnies could eat... or maybe I could grow some of my own! I can imagine Charlie and April loving that!

You have four very lucky bunnies ^^

They live in 2 pairs now, although they were a foursome when Dan, Clo & Blackie were babies.

Their supper was rose petals and leaves, strawberry leaves, parsley, basil, nasturtium leaves and flowers and calendula leaves and flowers :)

Back