• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mistys new wife

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
please no digs or anything like that im aware i had a rabbit reserved from a rescue and didnt take her due to the fact of money problems etc. I was not going to get another rabbit until this was sorted I wont reply to any digs and wont take any notice to them as i dont regret getting this little girl at all and wont have anyone make me feel like poo! I do feel guilty for letting the rescue down and will be donating £50 for wasting their time.

I found myself browsing through freeads (I dont normally do this) looking at rabbits this little girl popped up shes a mini lionlop and a year old she was breeding stock but killed her first litter hense why she was being sold the woman who had her wouldnt rehome her to a breeder she was strictley for pet home only. I emailed her and she was more then happy for me to have her knowing that i was going to bond her with Misty a neutered buck and was also planning on having her speyed. I travelled down to stockton tees for her.

Unfortunatly I didnt think about keeping her seperate from Misty for 6 weeks and only thought about this after i had bonded them after reading Jemmaand theos thread. I have called her Princess becasue thats what she is she and Misty bonded instantly no humping or aggression infact Misty took a massive Binky down the kitchen when he first met her and has practically stayed by her side since.

I will be getting her checked at the vets and she will have her first vaccination and she will be speyed next month.

009-1.jpg

018-3.jpg

015-1.jpg

023-2.jpg

025-1.jpg

029-1.jpg

039-1.jpg

035.jpg

050.jpg

047.jpg

046.jpg

044-1.jpg

043.jpg

051.jpg

042.jpg

052.jpg

053.jpg

054.jpg

058.jpg

059.jpg

:love: she's beautiful. It sounds like you've had a really difficult time of it lately so I hope no one makes you feel bad.

She has such an adorable but yet so smug little face, like "leave me human, i have my husbun to see to" :love:

:love::love::love::love: Oh MY!!! She is adorable and they are such a cute couple. Sounds like by Misty's reaction to her that you made the right choice.

:love::love: Ha ha she is a bit like Jaysmonkeys Roger but, a girlie version, sounds like she has landed on all 4 paws, beautiful little Princess :love:

:love: she's beautiful. It sounds like you've had a really difficult time of it lately so I hope no one makes you feel bad.

People probably do have a right to make me feel bad hun because it almost looks to an outsider that i dumped the rescue bun for a much cuter one but i can assure this wasnt the case as if the money problems hadnt struck then i still would have gone for Lady from NRSA rescue. To be fair i probably shouldnt have gotten her due to my current situation but my bf loves her just as much as i do he even took me down for her and payed for her lol I know he'd lend me the money if she got sick etc. he didnt seem to fussed about the rescue bun :roll: pfft men!

People probably do have a right to make me feel bad hun because it almost looks to an outsider that i dumped the rescue bun for a much cuter one but i can assure this wasnt the case as if the money problems hadnt struck then i still would have gone for Lady from NRSA rescue. To be fair i probably shouldnt have gotten her due to my current situation but my bf loves her just as much as i do he even took me down for her and payed for her lol I know he'd lend me the money if she got sick etc. he didnt seem to fussed about the rescue bun :roll: pfft men!

:no: I don't think anyone has the right to make you feel bad at all - your business - still a bunny who needs a good home. This isn't a courtroom on here, no-one can judge you!!! Enjoy your new arrival :love:

Aw - she is sooooooooo pretty :love:

Can I suggest, having Herbie who is also a ball of fluff, to swap the wood shavings for a different form of litter. Wood shavings soon become caught up in long fur and can be tricky to remove.

oh my lord. Could she be any fluffier?! :love:

So adorable - love at first site sounds wonderful :)

Well done you!

Back