• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maia on S**t My Pets Ruined!

my carpet

ah, now, i've looked at maia's work, and clearly, it's your fault! you had wires! wires are anathema to bunnies. all wires must be destroyed. she was only protecting you. you might have been caught up in them. then a fox might have got you! ;)

Last edited:
my carpet

ah, now, i've looked at maia's work, and clearly, it's your fault! you had wires! wires are anathema to bunnies. all wires must be destroyed. she was only protecting you. you might have been caught up in them. then a fox might have got you! ;)

How kind and considerate of her!:lol:

my bigs only eat other peoples wires never mine muwhahaha

others bunnies though wallpaper, carpet, sofas, duvet covers pillows, beds remote buttons. i never buy brand new, and never will while i have indoor buns :lol:

they are like kids trick is to stay one step ahead, if you think that item MAYBE safe its not you always move just in case

My bun Smudge (now sadly departed) loved to tear off chunks of wallpaper and eat it. She did become rather large, so stopped eating the wallpaper as much. We got her a companion (Poppet) who then lovingly tore the wallpaper off and fed it to Smudge.

Back