• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how many fenugreek crunchies can each bun have per day?

Candiflare

Mama Doe
I'm just wondering because all mine LOVE them, and I seem to forget that they are a treat food and give them about 7 each per day...

I read something about too much corn in animal food giving animals diabetes... (although that could be a myth.)

how many do you feed?

Mine get about 3 or 4 a day, they used to get 2 plus a yoghurt drop but i've knocked the yoghurt drops on the head so upped their crunchies to make up for it ;)

Daisy: We should have a whole bag per bunny a day!! Dats right isn't it Dudley?

Dudley: Yes, we googled it, it's true honest!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

I'd say no more than one, personally. In the same way that you'd restrict the number of pellets per day, you really need to restrict grain foods.

I keep seeing these fenagreek crunchies mentioned ... my poor Spenser has yet to experience this gournet delight. :oops::shock: Where do you get them? His current treat is dried apple bits. He gets a few when he goes back to his hutch at night. Sometimes he gets another one when I go out to say goodnight to him. :love::love:

I keep seeing these fenagreek crunchies mentioned ... my poor Spenser has yet to experience this gournet delight. :oops::shock: Where do you get them? His current treat is dried apple bits. He gets a few when he goes back to his hutch at night. Sometimes he gets another one when I go out to say goodnight to him. :love::love:

www.thehayexperts.co.uk :) Biscuit has not had any either, but i have some on order - apparently they love them!

Both mine love them. I crunch them up and put their allowance in their treat ball. I get mine from dare I say it - Pets at Home.:wave:

Mine vary between getting none and having about 10. If my neice is here she likes feeding them so they get lots!

:lol::lol::lol:

Bart OMG no way, i told mummy she was meant to give us more tweats but did she listen no! Now she'll have to give us more!!

Ignoring Bart i'd only give them one each a day personally as they are 'treats' but I give them treats if they've had to be picked up to be looked/ given meds ect. as otherwise I feel bad and they get all grumpy :oops:

Back