• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Got a name ready for my new bun!

thenamesJT

Mama Doe
Sooooo, I went to the rescue again on Sunday & saw my little girl bun, shes the most confident one & has the most beautiful eyes! :D

I think im going to call her Orla. :love:

Thoughts?

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=20793

My little bun is the one in the pic with her mummy. :D

It was a new volunteer at the rescue & she was a sweetie! :) She brought little 'Orla' out for me to cuddle. Cant wait to pick her up on Saturday, Rodge is going to love her! :love: I wont get to spend time with her though until Im back from my holidays on the 5th Sept! :shock:

Theyll be in good hands though with Collielover! :D

:oops: Ok thats not Orla, she doesnt have one lop ear! :oops: Whoops! Thatll be her sister! Shes identical except from the lop ear!

:lol: What am I like!

Trying to think of a name that ties in with the loss of Sookie....something that means, new love/new beginning/or something angelic or heavenly. :)

But I love the name Orla though! Oh its a toughy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh she's adorable! And it really suits her! Her mummy is gorgeous too!

Honey is the smallest female bun ive ever seen, shes so petite! Such a loving bun who has been amazing with her babies. Its my mission to find her a new home!

Back